Call 512.671.8733 for FREE Tree Service Proposal!
Who is Certified Arbor Care and why should you hire us?
Certified Arbor Care has been providing commercial and residential tree care services in the Austin area since 2006. Debbie and Lee Evans, the owners of Certified Arbor Care, are dedicated to making sure the job is done professionally, safely, and efficiently. With 4 ISA Certified and Texas Oak Wilt Certified Arborists on staff, 5 experienced tree service crews and our field technician, we have the tree care resources and tools to achieve your goals. Each of our professional & certified arborists have forestry related degrees, are oak wilt knowledgeable and knowledgeable of Central Texas trees.
Why should you hire us? We treat each project as if it were our own property and treat our customers with courtesy and respect. By balancing the goals you have for your trees with current arboriculture practices, we can help optimize the health care of your trees while achieving the goals of your project. For all of your tree service needs, we have you covered from Root to Shoot.
We have a certified arborist in our office who assists in answering the phones, we provide FREE QUOTES (there is a small charge for tree care consultations), all of our arborists are college educated, certified through the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), and we carry WORKERS’ COMPENSATION insurance as well as general liability for your protection and ours. Give us call today at 512.671.8733 or feel free to contact us , one of our ISA Certified and Texas Oak Wilt Certified Arborists will be happy to assist you with your tree care service needs!
Why Hire a Certified Arborist For Your Tree Service Needs?
I would go one step further and recommend hiring an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist with a degree in Forestry. Anyone can claim to be an “arborist”….each of our arborists have a college degree and attend regular meetings and conferences to stay on top current and new tree care practices.
Now why and how to hire an arborist?
- Trees are the most valuable portion of your landscape. Trees take years to grow and improperly pruned or diagnosed can be ruined in minutes.
- A commercial / residential arborist will carry both Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Insurances for your protection. TIP: Call the insurance company to verify they have both policies and are current.
- Get 2 or 3 bids from reputable AUSTIN TREE SERVICE companies, if this is your first time to have someone look at your trees. It could be time and effort well spent. TIP: Have a well defined scope of work to make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Also have extra work itemized out to compare pricing.
- Do not call the guy that put the flyer on your door! Most reputable tree service companies do NOT have time for this mass marketing media. A reputable commercial / residential tree care company will have sufficient work without this type of advertising.
- Make sure your estimate/proposal includes removal and disposal of tree debris.
- If they are willing to top your trees, call someone else.
- Ask for references from past tree service jobs.
Certified Arbor Care is based in Austin, Texas and provides tree services for Austin, Texas and the surrounding areas. Our ISA Certified Arborists can assist with tree stump removal, tree fertilization, oak wilt, among other tree services and will gladly assist in any other tree issues you may have. We offer affordable tree service second to none. We can meet your objectives without compromising your wallet. Again, no job is too big or too small. With four (4) ISA Certified Arborists on staff, Certified Arbor Care is the one stop resource for all your Austin tree service needs. We are committed to quality, professionalism, and integrity. We are insured for your protection and ours. Please do not risk the health of your trees with a “door knocker tree guy.” Simply, hire ISA Certified Arborists and get a tree care company that’s features a professional staff and is fully insured. Hire Certified Arbor Care. Contact us today at 512.671.8733!